Website ບໍລິສັດ ສິດທິໂລຈິດສຕິກ ລາວ ຈຳກັດ
Our Company History
Sitthi Logistics Company Limited was established in 2008 as a part of supporting business alongside with Petroleum Trading Lao Public Company. Sitthi Logistics is also a subsidiary company of PTL Holding, one of the leading business investment companies in Lao PDR. Besides sharing the same mother company of diverse businesses, Sitthi Logistics also derived a long way from the founding conglomerate of Phongsavanh Group established since 2011. The companies share the same vision of being the leading industry of transforming Laos from landlocked to land-linked country, providing operational efficiency to develop and enhance the interlinked logistics system.
Sitthi Logistics Lao offers logistical services for PTL Holding Group’s consumer goods including PetroTrade’s oil and petrol products. Today, Sitthi Logistics provide domestic transport via 80 fuel trucks and cross-border transport via 110 fuel trucks.
URGENT JOB! CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH SITTHI LOGISTICS
- Position Title: Freight Operator officer
- Department: Freight Forwarding
- Report to: Freight Forwarder Manager
- Location: Based in Vientiane Capital, Laos
- Business group: Logistics
- Receiving bookings (RFI) from Customers to arrange shipments from point of origin to final delivery point.
- Overseeing all supply chain operations, instructing overseas partners to arrange shipments from point of origin and maintaining communication with them to ensure shipments are arranged and booked accordingly.
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation, communicate and update customers on a regular basis on the status of their shipments
- Request information from customers for the preparation & submission to the Customs system and for delivery to the customer avoiding unnecessary delays.
- Negotiate rate of costing with overseas partners, carriers, and local transporters
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Participating in any related logistic course
- One year working experience in Freight Forwarding
- Good in Microsoft Office
- Be aware on operational knowledge, rule and regulation relate to logistic
- Be aware of Trade Facilitation such as FTA, AFAFGIT
Application form closing date: 31st Aug. 2023
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +85620 9516 5952
Office Number: 021 262 204
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com