Website ບໍລິສັດ ສິດທິໂລຈິດສຕິກ ລາວ ຈຳກັດ
Our Company History
Sitthi Logistics Company Limited was established in 2008 as a part of supporting business alongside with Petroleum Trading Lao Public Company. Sitthi Logistics is also a subsidiary company of PTL Holding, one of the leading business investment companies in Lao PDR. Besides sharing the same mother company of diverse businesses, Sitthi Logistics also derived a long way from the founding conglomerate of Phongsavanh Group established since 2011. The companies share the same vision of being the leading industry of transforming Laos from landlocked to land-linked country, providing operational efficiency to develop and enhance the interlinked logistics system.
Sitthi Logistics Lao offers logistical services for PTL Holding Group’s consumer goods including PetroTrade’s oil and petrol products. Today, Sitthi Logistics provide domestic transport via 80 fuel trucks and cross-border transport via 110 fuel trucks.
URGENT JOB! CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH SITTHI LOGISTICS
- Position Title: Project coordinator Officer (Chinese)
- Department: Commercial
- Report to: Project Supervisor
- Location: Based in Vientiane Capital, Laos
- Business group: Logistics
- Request for information (RFI)
- Serves partners, clients by providing product and service information and resolving products, services problems.
- Attracts potential partners, clients by answering products, services questions 6 and suggesting information about other products, services.
- Opens partners accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains partners records by updating account information.
- Responsible for initiating sales calls to prospective or current partners
- Responsible for price and service negotiation with partners and carriers
- Maintain relationship with partners
- Responsible for offering quotation to current and prospective partners
- Manage shipments until delivery completed to guarantee smooth operations and customer satisfaction
- Weekly report data entry and submission
- Excellence in speaking and writing in Chinese.
- 1 year working experienced in translation from Chinese to Lao and Lao to Chinese
- Organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong in communication skills
- Team-management skills
- Attention to detail and documentation management
- Multi-tasking and Time management
- Be aware on operational knowledge, rule and regulation relate to logistics
Application form closing date: 31st Aug. 2023
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +85620 9516 5952
Office Number: 021 262 204
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com