Website ບໍລິສັດ ສິດທິໂລຈິດສຕິກ ລາວ ຈຳກັດ
Our Company History
Sitthi Logistics Company Limited was established in 2008 as a part of supporting business alongside with Petroleum Trading Lao Public Company. Sitthi Logistics is also a subsidiary company of PTL Holding, one of the leading business investment companies in Lao PDR. Besides sharing the same mother company of diverse businesses, Sitthi Logistics also derived a long way from the founding conglomerate of Phongsavanh Group established since 2011. The companies share the same vision of being the leading industry of transforming Laos from landlocked to land-linked country, providing operational efficiency to develop and enhance the interlinked logistics system.
Sitthi Logistics Lao offers logistical services for PTL Holding Group’s consumer goods including PetroTrade’s oil and petrol products. Today, Sitthi Logistics provide domestic transport via 80 fuel trucks and cross-border transport via 110 fuel trucks.
URGENT JOB! CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH SITTHI LOGISTICS
- Position Title: HR Assistant Manager – Development
- Department: Human Resource Management
- Report to: Human Resource Manager
- Location: Based in Vientiane Capital, Laos
- Business group: Logistics
- An assistant to plan the development of personnel in the whole system.
- Research and search to find ways to develop employees both internally and externally inside and outside the company.
- Co-develop various quality standard systems such as ISO and have continuous operation and adjust according to the actual usage.
- Follow up on personnel development activities from promotion, promotion development, education and other development.
- Be the recorder of the meeting between HR and others parties and make a report summarizing the meeting.
- To be the director of taking care of the library that the HR department brings together and organizes in a systematic and orderly manner so that the employees can easily use it for their benefit.
- Conduct orientation and orientation of new employees.
- Other duties assigned by the head of the line.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in business Administration, Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- 5 years experienced in HR Management, specialized in Labor relation is more advantage.
- Strong in communication skill.
- Excellence in problem solving skill and organizational skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive with strong incitive and could work independently.
Application form closing date: 31st Aug. 2023
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Whatsapp : +85620 95165952
Office Number: 021 262204
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org