Website ບໍລິສັດ ສິດທິໂລຈິດສຕິກ ລາວ ຈຳກັດ
Our Company History
Sitthi Logistics Company Limited was established in 2008 as a part of supporting business alongside with Petroleum Trading Lao Public Company. Sitthi Logistics is also a subsidiary company of PTL Holding, one of the leading business investment companies in Lao PDR. Besides sharing the same mother company of diverse businesses, Sitthi Logistics also derived a long way from the founding conglomerate of Phongsavanh Group established since 2011. The companies share the same vision of being the leading industry of transforming Laos from landlocked to land-linked country, providing operational efficiency to develop and enhance the interlinked logistics system.
Sitthi Logistics Lao offers logistical services for PTL Holding Group’s consumer goods including PetroTrade’s oil and petrol products. Today, Sitthi Logistics provide domestic transport via 80 fuel trucks and cross-border transport via 110 fuel trucks.
URGENT JOB! CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH SITTHI LOGISTICS
- Position Title: HR Officer- Personnel Administration
- Department: Human Resource Management
- Report to: Human Resource Manager
- Location: Based in Vientiane Capital, Laos
- Business group: Logistics
- Follow up and keep complete records of employee’s history.
- Be an assistant the process of working a work permit application (work permit) when there is one hiring employees from abroad.
- As an assistant in delivering documents and coordinating with various related departments and ministries, such as the National Social Security Agency, the Ministry of Labor, etc.
- As an assistant in arranging accommodation, make a rental agreement for accommodation to the staff that come from foreign countries.
- Co-ordinating and delivering, tracking documents of the HR department related to other departments.
- As an assistant to collect the meeting agendas that the HR department have to participates.
- As an assistant, collect the lessons learned by the employees from the training and store with the HR department to create a library for interested employees to borrow for studying.
- Other duties assigned by the head of the line.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business Administration or relevant field.
- Strong time management skill and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent in communication skill and strong ability to prioritize.
Application form closing date: 31st Aug. 2023
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Whatsapp : +85620 95165952
Office Number: 021 262204
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org